"Absolutely buzzing to be supported by Sixth Element Wheels. I will be running them on my Kingdom Vendetta X2 29er. They will be the perfect match for being hammered down the rootiest and rockiest trails that Scotland can throw at them. Racing Mountain Bikes puts a huge strain on the bike and body - knowing that I have a set of hand built Sixth Element Wheels underneath me means I won't have to worry about my bike and I can concentrate on winning races"
Ian 'Winston' Churchill grew up in Stockport, Manchester, mainly riding BMX & Trials, and moved to Scotland in 2008 where he bought his first 'proper' MTB, a Specialized Enduro.
He now has 7 years race experience, racing predominantly in the Royal Air Force Downhill Team and has raced all over the UK at BDS', SDA's, various enduros and also Military organised races.
- 2017 1st HT 3 x Scottish Enduro Series
- 2017 2 x top tens at National DH rounds (on a trail bike!)
- 2015 1st HT at Muckmedden Forfar Funduro
- 2014 overall Combined Services DH Champ
- 2013 22nd Megavalanche Challengers (snapped gear cable 1/3 way down!)
- 2012 RAF DH Champ