"Loving the wheels - they are truly epic. I was testing tyres for Vittoria last week and the rear punctured at the top of a DH run, I just decided to keep going to the bottom with the flat rear tyre... and the wheels just shrugged it off, not a mark or scratch and no spokes loose... they really are fabulous bits of kit. Their quality was further proved by me when I finally won the Dunkeld Highland Enduro on the first race outing on the Sixth Elements. Its a race that I've been trying to get top spot on for four years now, but previously always ended up lower down on the podium steps. The wheels have given me the opportunity to up my game!"
As the oldest in the elite category by at least a decade, and eligible to race in the veterans category, Michael has not made life easy for himself... But, with 25 years of race experience, it's in his blood and he loves it!
- 2017 - Fair City Enduro Masters winner
- 2017 - Scottish Enduro Series Elite category top ten, (8th) overall
- 2016 - Tweedlove Triple Crown - top 3 overall Masters category
- 2016 - Comrie Croft - Masters winner
- 2016 - Scottish Enduro Series - Masters champion
- 2015 - Fair City Enduro - Masters winner
- 2014 - Scottish Enduro Series - Hardtail champion
- 2004 - "Winter wet 'n wild Dh series" - Hardtail champion
- 2003 - "Winter wet 'n wild DH series" - Hardtail champion
- 2001 - Represented Britain in the world Fireservice xc Championships, Italy
- 2001 - British champion - Fireservice xc series